Friday, October 3, 2008

#2: Slow Down


#2: Slow Down



Slow Down by Third Day From the Album: Revelation Release Date: July 29, 2008 Download: $0.99 (Ranking is updated hourly. Visit the Hot New Releases in MP3 Songs > Christian & Gospel > Christian Rock list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
http://www.christianrockmp3.com/2-slow-down/

Metallica Wherever I May Roam Lyrics music video



Metallica Wherever I May Roam Lyrics music video Metallica Wherever I May Roam Metallica Wherever I May Roam Lyrics (And the road becomes my bride) And the road becomes my bride I have stripped of all but pride So in her I do confide And she keeps me satisfied Gives me all I need And with dust in throat I crave Only knowledge will I save To the game you stay a slave Rove or wanderer Nomad, vagabond Call me what you will But Ill take my time anywhere Free to speak my mind
http://www.mp3indirbedava.com/metallica-wherever-i-may-roam-lyrics-music-video/free-yabanci-video-clip-music-watch-lyrics-download-indir/2008/

Vintage Solid Steel: Coldcut - Best Of The K Mixes Part 2



We return to the K Mixes archive this week and dig out four storming sets from Coldcut and PC including Old School Hip Hop in the disco rap mould, cut ups galore as only Coldcut do, a Jazz Rap, a Native Tongues era Hip Hop mix and a Go Go session from PC. All I can see when I listen to these mixes is London club culture at the dawn of the 90s, completely mashed up musically, rife with sample plundering to the point where the samplers were sampling other samplers. Dance music everywhere, inf
http://www.bosbos.net/2008/08/03/vintage-solid-steel-coldcut-best-of-the-k-mixes-part-2/


Source



No comments: